Thanks for all the replies and descriptions.

I think I'll recommand Knoppix:

1. It's based on KDE, which already has good Hebrew support as it is today
(as opposed to Gnoppix, which I dunno how's its Hebrew support).
2. Its edges are smoother than what was said about Kazit and friends.
3. Its English user interface fits that particular target.
4. A possible drawback is the missing Israeli internet wizard, I hope I can help
them overcome this (besides, from following the development of the wizard
through Whatsup I have a feeling it's not ready yet).

Thanks again,

--Amos

shlomi wrote:

shlomi wrote:

The old KnopopixKDE is very outdated and has a lot of fine programs
missing. i'm working on creating a new "Kazit" (might be called
differently) based on Knoppix3.2-5/9/2003.
it will include OO1.1 and support in "hebrew enabled" mode.

Knoppix 3.3 was released today .. grrrrr .... so it might take even longer :D

Regards,
Shlomi Loubaton.

---------- Your email is protected by Mailshell ---------- To block spam or change delivery options: http://www.mailshell.com/control.html?a=blshp8b9gc0rxhgk_srox_llfpptvypmvy7j

Wouldn't you rather have amos-sha.com as your personal domain? http://rd.mailshell.com/ad465