In the recent few days, I asked many questions on this list.
I would like to thank this list for all the help.
It really shows what a community we have here. This is what I like the most
about Linux (aside from the chalange of learning new things everyday...).

All answers where very helpfull something that we do not see everyday on the
net.
Now not only that all recent problems are solved, things that did not work
before but I did not bother to fix are now working perfectly.

SO THANK YOU ALL AGAIN.

--
Ori Idan
(This mail was sent using Kmail running on Mandrake GNU/Linux)