I saw that before posting, but it doesn't list Webcams I can buy here (most
models are outdated, as these things change really fast).

Thanks, however,

Arie

PS: two list members mailed me privately that the Logitech Quickcam works on
their machine.
On Sunday 05 October 2003 22:41, Meir Kriheli wrote:

--
If an important person, out of humility, does not want to rely on [the Law, as
applicable to his case], let him behave as an ascetic. However, permission