Hi Gang,

I moved to another apartment, so i have to get rid of some books I no longer
need / use.

The list has the following format: Book Name / Book Author / Year / Publisher

Theory and Problems of Basic Mathematics for Electricity and Electronics 2ed
Ed /Arthur Baiser / 1993 / McGraw Hill

HTML 3.2 & CGI Unleashed (Professional Reference Edition) / John December and
Mark Ginsburg / 1996/ Sams

Basic System Analysis / Richard W. Lott / 1971/ Canfield Press

Bit-Mapped Graphics, 2ed Ed / Steve Rimmer / 1993 / McGraw Hill

Unix System Administration Handbook 2ed Ed. / Evi Memeth, Garth Snyder, Scott
Seebass, Trent R. Hein / 1995 / Prentice Hall

System Analysis for Business Management / Stanford L. Optner / 1960 / Prentice
Hall

Assembly Language Programming for the 80386 / Judi M. Fernandez / Ruth Ashley
/ 1990 / McGraw Hill

Inside the Window$ 95 Registry / Ron Petrusha / 1996 / O'Reilly Nutshell
Handbook

Inside the Window$ 95 File System / Stan Mitchell / 1997 / O'Reilly Nutshell
Handbook

A note about the last two on the list: I am guessing someone will be
interested in them for reverse-engineering purposes... I wouldn't bother you
with such books otherwise.

Please contact me 0ff-list for more details. I think you can find details
about the books on-line.

All books are in mint condition.

All are for giveaway - no charge, unless any of you have other books he/she
would like to get rid of. Donations will be appreciated too.

Some of the books were given to me by others who left the country, so if any
of you can tell me one or some of these books are absolute and belong in the
garbage, let me know.

Thank you,

Amichai Rotman