On Wednesday, Oct 15, 2003, at 11:49 Asia/Jerusalem, Diego Iastrubni wrote:

- when exporting to pdf only header is seen (hebrew text)
adding fonts to spdamin did not work, the text is visible on the screen (the
font was david from culmus). setting to fixed works on exportgin to pdf.

This has been solved in the final (RC5 based).

- parenthesis reversed on pdf and paper.
on screen they are ok.

Haven't seen this for a long long time. Check with the Final to see if you still get it (I doubt it's there)

if they are reported, ok, if not i will report them (if anyone has an account
for submitting all these bugs, do it for me)

Before you report anything, please check with the final version of OpenOffice 1.1 (or RC5, which is identical), as some things, esp. PDF related, have been fixed between RC4 and RC5.