* Dan Kenigsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [031030 16:42]:
[Accessing bank-hapoalim website]
> Oh, and you may find my own *DANGEROUS* perl script interesting. It tries to
> summarize a few pages off the poalim site. As written inside, it is GPLed (see
> exception!) and comes with absolutely no warranty. In fact, if you use it, don't
> be surprised if your life savings have been transferred to a swiss numbered bank
> account.

For anyone interested I've modified Dan's script to extract the data to
CSV files, I've also made use of HTML Table extraction to hopefully
make the script a bit more robust.

I can provide the script upon request.

Baruch