Oleg Kobets wrote:

Hi all,

A friend in Iran has bought me a 250GB hard disk. The plan is
that they are supposed to put my files there (movies, clips, ...)
on it, and send it to me in Canada. The problem now is that how
to partition it? Constraints:

They have a 250 Gees HD in Iran ? WOW :-)

That's not so suprising. I am, however, suprised that the US government didn't declare NTFS a strategic military technology that is not allowed to be exported to Iran, Iraq and others.

I'm also a bit buffeled as to why Iraq is still on this list - did they or didn't they conquer it? Is it, or isn't it, a free country?

Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant