GF>> The orange site is payed for by your money (as a client) and as part of
GF>> the service you are entitled to.

What also surprises me is that "in your face" attitude of the webmaster.
Like: "we like our site and if you don't, screw you". Though, most
isrraely companies did not grow out of the stage where they think of a
corporate webside as a cool toy and not as customer service tool. I wonder
would they, say, sell mobile phones that operate only in Hungarian and say
to the customers - "we think Hungarian is a magnificent language and we
spent a lot of money to get such phones". I think somehow this line of
behaviour would not fit them. But for websites that's not only acceptable,
that's actually the code of behaviour for Israeli corporate web presense.
So sad.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells