On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 07:52:05PM +0200, Aaron wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to the list and was wondering if anyone has experience with
> getting hebrew up and running on fedora, and any tips if possible.
> Thanks
> Aaron

First you might explain what you mean by "getting Hebrew up". Are you referring to
enabling all the typical application with Hebrew such as Openoffice, Web and mail? Are
you referring to a specific application under Fedora?

There should not be any significant differences between setting up Hebrew under Fedora
and say, RedHat Linux 9. Most of what you can find on the Net that relates to RH9 will
be true about its derivative; Fedora.

I'm running both RH9 and Fedora at home on a number of boxes (some with Hebrew) so
feel free to mail me off-list [EMAIL PROTECTED] with specifics if you feel like it.

        Regards, Yoni Rabkin Katzenell