[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes, it was bound to happen. My web-server computer at the Weizmann Institute short-circuited and once the smoke cleared out, there was
the 10G harddisk with the only copy of lots of data that I am dying
to restore...

I tried to connect the HD to another computer but it doesn't even spin up. As a desparate last act I have decided to try to find an identical drive and swap the control boards. (It has been done but I have no idea if it will succeed).

So, does anyone have any idea of where I can find the following HD?

  Quantum Fireball CX, 3.5 series
  10.2AT P/N CX10A011 Rev 02-B (Found on sticker above cable socket)

If anyone has this disk in any of their old boxes I would be more than happy to replace it with a 80G brand new disk of their choice.

Thanks in advance,
Dov

I have: 10.2AT P/N LB10A011 Rev 01-A
It's yours, if you want it.