בSaturday 15 November 2003 21:26, כתבת:
> > Since I am working on a loptop with only 14" screen its much more
> > efficient to go over the headers list and only open the messages I
> > actually want to read (its also more secure this way and faster for imap
> > connections).
>
> For that you can install a small utility called KShowMail

There is also kbiff which is part of the kdenetwork package. its very simple
and just shows you the number of emails in each configured mail folder and
allows you to invoke your mailer.

--
Oded

::..
Hlade's Law:
If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person - they will find an
easier way to do it.