Hello, my children. I am finishing getting rid of much of my stuff.
Takes space, too much space. I am not a lebensraum hoarder ;-).

Junk list for trade. I am looking for EF simpler grade glass or PK or PKA
simpler grade glass. Best offer or contact me.

1. IDE cables * 7
2. Floppy drive * 2, floppy cable * 2
3. Yamaha 16*10*40 SCSI CD-R
4. AGP ATI Rage Pro SVGA
5. PCI ATI 264VT2 SVGA * 2
6. PCI Matrox Millenium 2
7. PCI AV515M 6.1 Audio w/SPDIF
8. PCI Adaptec 2940UW
9. PCI ICP-Vortex 6518RD RAID w/64MB RAM
10. PCI RTL-8139 NIC
11. SGI mouse
12. Generic microphone
13. Cisco console cable * 3
14. Assorted serial cables * 5
15. Saitek Cyborg 3D digital joystick
16. Intel server (1 PPro-200 CPU, FX chipset, 256 or 512MB RAM, SCSI,
    Colombus case)
17. Intel server (2 P2-400 CPU, GX chipset, no RAM, SCSI, Astor case)
18. Sun Ultra-5 (256MB RAM, small disk)
19. Assorted IBM 9GB SCSI disks (some SCA, some 68-pin) * 8 (in about 3
    weeks)

Cheerio

--
---OFCNL
    This is MY list. This list belongs to ME! I will flame anyone I want.