ביום שני 01 דצמבר 2003, 19:48, נכתב על ידי Shimon Panfil:
> Hi folks,
> on my machine with 2 ethernet cards different kernels see these two
> cards in different order. How can I appoint specific device for specific
> interface? Kernel parameters?

Are these two diferent cards or the same ? if its different cards then you can
setup modules.conf with
alias eth0 <driver1>
alias eth1 <driver2>

--
Oded

::..
"Software is like Entropy: it's hard to grasp, weighs nothing and obeys the
Second Law of Thermodynamics, i.e. it always increases"
        -- Norman Augustine