From: "Arik Baratz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Linux-IL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 4:06 PM
Subject: Hebrew CMS / Wiki

Hello all

I'm on the look for a Hebrew CMS or Wiki.

My requirements are:

1. That it will be localized (i.e. the on-screen instructions will
   also be localized)
2. That it will have the option to lock pages to a specific author,
   and password-protect the author's account
3. Easy to install on a standard web host (a Linux one)
4. Better if it's written in a programming language one can read
   and make changes to (i.e. not Perl CGI)

I've been looking at MoinMoin, and it does most of what I want,
except for the protection of pages. The stable CVS dump works
quite nicely, but it doesn't have localized Hebrew. Since MacMac
(mac.plonter.co.il) is localized, I guess the nightly contains the
localized he.py file.

Do you know of any other? One that's in active development and has
Hebrew?

-- Arik

This email and attachments have been scanned for
potential proprietary or sensitive information leakage.

PortAuthority(TM)  Server
Keeping Information Inside
Vidius, Inc.
www.vidius.com