×××× ××××× 30 ××××× 2003, 19:33, ×××× ×× ××× Orna Agmon:
> > As one of the iglu.org.il webmasters, my time is limited, and I have many
> > other interests. If you wish me to set up a Wiki, then that can be done
> > very easily.

> We already have an Israeli linux wiki, where not so many people
> contribute (and one person set it up). Given the little time we have to do
> such things, I suggest combining forces rather than splitting.
>
> http://linuxil.objectis.net/

Is it really a wiki ? because it doesn't seem to be editable even for
registered users. the most that I can do is create new pages under my "member
home page". this is not the most useful format for collaberation.
I probably missed something.

--
Oded

::..
[alt.usage.english, Date: 13 Aug 1994 14:59:08 MET]
It seems to be impossible to parody PC. Any suggestion, no matter how
outrageous, will be taken seriously by someone out there. I'm now convinced
there must be people who use "vertically challenged" (short) and
"metabolically challenged" (dead) with a straight face.
Until people stop this madness, there's little hope of succeeding with sane
proposals like avoiding "he" and "man" as gender-neutral terms.
        -- Keith Ivey