On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 10:59:01AM +0200, Voguemaster wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have any experience with exporting HTML from Lyx ?
>
> I'm trying to export an article I wrote that contains some math expressions
> and none of them show up in the output HTML.
>
> Am I missing something here ? Am I missing some component that I am
> not aware of ?
> After all, I've seen HTML pages with math, it *should* work.

Lyx uses the tth package by default to build the html, the problem with
that is that it tries to build the equations as text instead of
graphics (since it doesn't use latex as a backend).
Try using latex2html istead. It converts the math into images and thus
shows it better (don't know how they compare in quality but it seems
that for anything other then very simple math tth does produce
satisfactory output).