ello,

I want to have your suggestion on the Graphics programming from you.

I want to display live video image of 640x480 size coming from Digital controller at the rate of 30 fps in my monitor after zooming by factor 2. The image color depth is 24bit RGB values.

So Essentially I have to zoom by 2 and then display the image and give the live moving picture. But this is only part of my application. The image controlling widgets will be present on the side of the live video image. So the entire video cannot be displayed in full screen mode. only portion of the window is used for this image display.

My Environment is Redhat Linux 7.2 with XFree86 4.3.0. My Display controller is Intel 810 chipset series based.

I am planning to use Xlib programing with MIT-SHM Extension in X.

Will it give my expected performance?.

What library / tool I can use for this?

What is your suggestion on my requirement?

Thanks for your help.

- L. Subbiah

Send DD, pay no commission. http://server1.msn.co.in/msnleads/suvidha/dec03.asp?type=hottag Click here.