Hi all.

I'm having problems setting up a cron job to back up Thunderbird mail. This is Thunderbird 0.4. When testing the command syntax I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ cp /home/david/.mozilla-thunderbird/default/ejlqdp1x.slt/Mail /mnt/archive/Mail
cp: omitting directory `/home/david/.mozilla-thunderbird/default/ejlqdp1x.slt/Mail'

(sorry about the line wrap).

Googling for "cp: omitting directory" produced unanswered questions similar to mine, plus instances of "cannot stat <file/directory>", or "no such file/directory".

Here both source and target directories exist, and they and all sub-directories have permissions drwxr-xr-x.

So, where do I look next?
BTW, what does the back tick (`) in the output mean?

TIA.
--
David Howard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]