I'm the Debian maintainer of ivritex, what docs are you looking for?

$ dpkg -L ivritex
..
/usr/share/doc
/usr/share/doc/texmf
/usr/share/doc/texmf/generic
/usr/share/doc/texmf/generic/babel
/usr/share/doc/texmf/generic/babel/ivritex
/usr/share/doc/texmf/generic/babel/ivritex/hebrew.ps.gz
/usr/share/doc/texmf/generic/babel/ivritex/hebtech.ps.gz
/usr/share/doc/ivritex
/usr/share/doc/ivritex/copyright
/usr/share/doc/ivritex/changelog.Debian.gz

Is there anything you needed that is missing? Tell me and I'll fix it.

the example docs. I found one from cvs but on Fedora they were there for me.

Thanks
Aaron