On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 03:26:35PM +0200, Iftach Hyams wrote:
> Question 1 :
> ---------------
> Having 3 iso files (Fedora) mounted (-o loop...), I would
> like to have them all in one directory - each has Fedora/RPMS/
> and the result should be one tree which symbolic link of all files
> from 3 of them.

What you want is called union-mount. Linux doesn't have that (yet?).
I personally simply create a directory and manually (or with a script)
create links to all the rpms. Something like:
mkdir -p /isos/{cd1,cd2,cd3,allrpms}
mount -o loop image1.iso /isos/cd1
mount -o loop image2.iso /isos/cd2
mount -o loop image3.iso /isos/cd3
cd /isos/allrpms
find .. -name "*.rpm" -type f -print | xargs -n 1 ln -s

> Question 2 :
> How can I configure a (bootp ?) server so people can install
> over network without boot diskette/CD ?

I never tried it with Fedora, but I think it's mentioned in their FAQ
(maybe in the "unofficial fedora faq"). I do (as well as others on this
list) have some experience with network booting in general, so if you
get stuck ask again.
--
Didi