With linux 2.6.4 and Debian, in the boot process, I get:

    INIT: version 2.85
    umount /initrd: device busy

Those lines are taken from memory but I hope they will resemble the
original ones. Putting it otherwise, immediately after starting init,
there is an attempt to umount /initrd. And it fails. Is this failure a
bug (with Debian's mkinitrd)?

--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I