Uri Sharf wrote:

I'm not sure if my problems with KMail has anything to do with IMAP's IDLE (was it introduced into 1.6.2?), but after I've last upgraded from Debian Unstable it regularly disconnects from the server and it wan't sync anymore unless I kill it (just exiting does not work it seem). Anyone experiences the same?

Regrads,

Which IMAP server are you using?
I use Courier IMAP and used to have strange annoyances accessing it from
Mozilla Thunderbird (on both Windows and Linux) until someone told me to
limit the number of concurrent connection in the cache to 3 or so.

--Amos