בTuesday 04 May 2004 18:34, נכתב על ידי Jonathan Ben Avraham:
> Hi Linux-IL,
> Are the Linux versions of SimCity 3000 and Quest from Loki z"l comparable
> in quality to the MS Windows versions? Where is a good place to buy Linux
> games?

I purchased Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for Linux (its a Loki game, but its
available over the place, but if you want it then shop around - I payed
something like $6 a copy). and it works very well on my very up-to-date
Mandrake. I haven't had more the cursory experience with the windows version,
but except the full screen mode which sucks a bit on linux (but I don't use
it anyway) and the need to have sound piped through esd, it looks the same to
me.

--
Oded

::..
Every program has (at least) two purposes: the one for which it was written
and another for which it wasn't.