Hi list.

I recently read somewhere about kerberos 5 mentioned in the same sentence with
single sign-on. I wonder how can I get single sign-on on my Linux
workstation ?

I currently log in using the office's Active Directory (winbind 3), use some
windows and samba file servers, fish and FTP, and maybe HTTP logins (we have
squirelmail for accessing the office mail server, and sometimes its useful to
use it instead of kmail or whatever).
I would like to have as little password typing as possible after the inital
login (lets put aside for a while SSH key exchange and password wallets). is
there any way to get at least SMB access a-la-windows ?

--
Oded

::..
"Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches."
        -- the Duchess of Windsor, when asked what is the secret of a long and happy
life