How about creaing a linux-il-jobs mailing list (and/or alias it "opensource-jobs",
so people will understand it's not solely about directly-Linux-related jobs)?

That way only interested people will receive such mails (after moderation) and
others will be spared.

I think a non-commercial mailing list about FOSS related jobs is an important tool
for the entire community.

--Amos

Herouth Maoz wrote:

Perhaps everybody's junk filters are filtering this, but it's really annoying to get two job-offer junk mails a week, which I can't do anything about since they come through a mailing list (I usually report all my junk through spamcop, but only the list owner is allowed to report junk that came through a list).

Herouth

---------- Your email is protected by Mailshell ---------- To block spam or change delivery options: http://www.mailshell.com/control.html?a=blshp8b9gc0rxhgk_srox_llfpptvypmvy7j

FreshAddress.com http://rd.mailshell.com/ad482
Earn up to $3 for each of your friends who signs up with Mailshell! http://rd.mailshell.com/sp5