On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 10:53, Hyams Iftach wrote:
> The platform is Pentium 166 Laptop with 16MB.
> The mission - hook it to the stereo in the living room to
> play MP3 collections.
> Graphical interface is very desirable.
>
> Thank you,
>       Iftach

I have recently done something very similar with an old laptop. I have
made an simple URL that explains what I did. Since the machine is
running   an old version of RedHat and I don't want to deal  with an
upgrade, I use it as an X-terminal and listen to remote sound via a
esound server.

http://ascender.com/laptop.html

Joel