I dont know about you, but I keep lying to them (netvision) that I have W2k,
even though I know they have a linux support team

--
Regards,
  Noam L.

Quoting David Suna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I think it is finally time to move from my ISDN line to ADSL.  I am
looking for recommendations of which company to go with for the ADSL
package.  Most important is Linux support.  I do not want to be stuck with
the "We only support Windows" answer.  I know that Netvision says they
have Linux support.  Are there any other companies that support Linux?
Which would you recommend?

Thanks,
David Suna
David's Consultants R.G.A Ltd