Hi all,

Just started to use thunderbird on Sid (it has enigmail plugin compiled out of the box). I'm having two problems, one of the serious

The serious one is that it doesn't seem to mark emails I visit as "read". This includes when I check "Mark emails as read after displaying 1 seconds", in the "options" dialog. Does anyone know how to solve that?

Also, can I tell it what browser to open in order to handle links?

            Shachar