Does anyone maintains a list of ISPs that supports linux.
Also, maybe it would serve as a catalyst to list what they support exactly:
connection kinds.
infrastructures.
firewall.
distributions.
scripts.
general impressions.
success stories + failure stories.
and grade them from 1 to 10.

maybe hamakor or iglu or whatsup should keep an active list of these.

Regards,
        tzahi.