The SuSE 9.1 Pro Update pack I have in front of me comes with a complete 64 bit distribution. I can't tell you much about it since I'm on 32 bit.

(The distro is 2 DVD's with 32/64 bit binaries and sources, along with 4 CD's.)

Tzahi Fadida wrote:
I need to store a server at an isp, and I need support for amd64 bit
at the kernel, apache, app servers, mysql, etc...
And Most importantly an automated or centralized/packaged security updates
from the dist.

Is there a dist that does that?

At first I was going on debian woody but then I saw that there was a need
for 64 bit all around and I am not sure it supports it.
Obviously I am looking for stability and security, prefferably linux because
I have
almost no experience with the bsds.

Regards,
        tzahi.