On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 11:12:27AM +0300, Aaron wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed there is a l2tpd debian package so installed it.
> Has anyone used it successfully for connecting to actcom cable or any
> other isp in israel?
>
> If so could you share what you did.

  I don't use cables.
I believe someone posted here a link to a nice pdf about cables and
Linux when the subject arose last time. You'll have to search the
archive.
  I hope this help.
--
"If you have an apple and I have  an apple and we  exchange apples then
you and I will still each have  one apple. But  if you have an idea and I