Since fat doesn't support ownership the only thing you can do is change the
uid or gid in the mount command
from man mount:
Mount options for vfat
..
       uid=value and gid=value
              Set the owner and group of all files. (Default: the uid
              and gid of the current process.)
       umask=value
              Set  the umask (the bitmask of the permissions that are
              not present). The default is the umask of  the  current
              process.  The value is given in octal.
       dmask=value
              Set the umask applied to directories only.  The default
              is the umask of the  current  process.   The  value  is
              given in octal. Present since 2.5.43.
       fmask=value
              Set  the  umask  applied  to  regular  files only.  The
              default is the umask of the current process.  The value
              is given in octal. Present since 2.5.43.

--

Haggai Eran
[EMAIL PROTECTED]