probobly off topic but might help others.

Recently I heard there are credit card processing companies in the US that
enable other country citizens to open account ( no need to have merchant
account or US bank account ).

All the money go into their account and you get the money in two ways:
1. Check which you can desposit
2. Card which enable you to withdraw Dolars from any Caspomat that enable
forigen currency.

And they only take 20c per transaction :)

Any one know which company offer this service ?

Please note that Isracard is not supported :(

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122