Add to the package a 512MB flash RAM drive ("DiskOnKey"), and I'll agree
to pick up the IDE ZIP drive.

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Hyams Iftach wrote:

> Impress your friends :
> * First hand from a doctor.
> * Including media.
> * IDE cable included (work both as master and as slave).
> * No need for drivers.
> * For extra flatters you can get an adapter for a 5.25 bay.

                                             --- Omer
Proud owner of three flash RAM devices - a 8MB DiskOnKey and two 256MB
SanDisks.
My computer antiques museum is proud to display a Commodore 64 and its
giant floppy disk drive as well as an EPROM burner, which connects to the
Commodore 64 as a peripheral, which can burn 64Kb EPROMs.  A real 300 baud
modem can be viewed as well along with its illustrious history.

I may be affiliated in any way.