On Monday 01 November 2004 17:11, Ori Idan wrote:
> Next week on tuesday I am going to be on TV at "Teva Hadvarim" channel
> (I have no idea where it is in Yes or Hot).
>
> The show is called MicroScoop and will be shown on November 9th at 18:00.
>
> The show will be recorded this wednesday so if you think there is
> something that is very important that I should say, write me it before
> wednesday.
>
> Remember the time is short, it will be about 6 minutes.

Well, I think you should talk about getting many people to participate in the
software construction process. Like "Open source - every one brings a brick
and in return everyone gets a full house". Stuff like "The Cathedral and the
Bazaar": "Given enough eyeballs - all bugs are shallow"; "If you treat your
users like they were your co-developers they will respond by becoming your
co-developers.".

The ability to fix bugs, add features, etc. by yourself or hire someone to fix
them for you, thus being entirely in control of the software.

Maybe the "Magic Cauldron" "Inverse of the Commons" Model:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/magic-cauldron/ar01s05.html

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish