Hi

I'm running SuSE 9.1 on an IBM R51 which installed smoothly and works smoothly
with no hacking or post install configuration needed (that is, other than the
usual user inteface customization etc)

I also used SuSE 9.1 Pro to the same effect.

The only things which i have not configured, through lack of interest, are the
shortcut keys; "sleep" etc.

Sincerely

Ivor