Aviram, Nadav,Ira,Shachar, Herouth, Didi

(and everyone else on the list) who took me to task, slashed, and burned me
in effigy ;-)

I apologize for spamming.

Several points in response --- if I may:

1. The unsubscribe buttons Opts-out immediately - this was tested in IE and
Mozilla
and seems to work for me - I would not have sent it out without a working
optout having said that;
 - I will manually go thru the list and make sure that all linux-il names
are removed.

2. Ira (this is for you)  I bought software.co.il 8 years ago for $25.   We
have had a site up for almost
4 years with people registering randomly at the rate of 3-5/day .....

3. Two add'l points of fact:
a. We make no secret of providing Linux training and consulting services to
Nes -
and I believe there is no law against providing training for Suse Linux
although personally I prefer RH

b. There IS a problem of source code leakage like it or not and for every
person
on linux-il who was pissed off at me - we received email from people who are
interested
in hearing how we can help them with  Linux-based solutions and consulting
services to
help protect their digital assets.

br
danny