Aaron wrote:

HI all,

I am using nxml for editing xml and want to be able to scroll forever to
the right. I can't figure out how to do this in emacs, but I need this
desperately.

anyone know how?

Well, not forever - just upto the end of the longest line you have (but you can always make it longer):

M-x toggle-truncate-lines

Also there's a checkbox in the Options menu, and there should be a customize option as well.

If the custom option is not there or not good enough, there's the truncate-lines variable, which you can use for setting default behaviour in .emacs (i.e. you can set it in mode hooks so it will be turned on automaticly for specific file types).