Hi,

We're looking for good people to join our product development team and fill a
"junior programmer" position.

We're looking for sharp people, with good team skills that are willing to work
hard and learn new stuff. You don't necessarily need a lot of prior working
experience for this position.

Requirements:
 - Programming experience in C/C++ (*)
 - High level of English
 - Know your way around a Linux box
 - KDE programming experience is an advantage
 - Security experience is an advantage
 - Contribution to an Open Source project is a huge advantage

Please send your CV to: job-111_at_beyondsecurity.com.

If you don't know how to write a proper CV, read this:
http://www.joelonsoftware.com/articles/ResumeRead.html

The position is a full-time job. Our R&D office is located in the Poleg
industrial area, Netanya.

(*) No, your university project does not count as experience. If this is your
first job, go contribute to an open-source project. This way you'll gain the
experience we need you to have, you'll be able to prove your abilities and
best of all, you'll feel better about yourself.

Best Regards,
Aviram Jenik
Beyond Security Ltd.

http://www.BeyondSecurity.com
http://www.SecuriTeam.com

The First Integrated Network and Web Application Vulnerability Scanner:
http://www.beyondsecurity.com/webscan-wp.pdf