Quoting Matan Ziv-Av, from the post of Wed, 24 Nov:

> Logging to an account does not work in Mozilla or Firefox on Leumi. They
> have a workaround of using the old interface, but it is too limited.

Is it enough to look at my balance? that will do until I close my account
there in march. All I knew was the hb.leumi site and that has been
blocked. if you have the URL of the old site, DO let us know.

> As an aside, The site does work in Konqueror 3.3 (at least the one in
> FC3).

interesting. I'll try that.

--
The true meaning of christmas