Hi.
When I try to 'make modules_install install' after making the released 2.6.9 version I get this error message:

WARNING: /lib/modules/2.6.9/kernel/drivers/mtd/maps/scx200_docflash.ko needs unknown symbol del_mtd_partitions

I checked in menuconfig and the driver 'mtd' is related to the option Memory Technology Devices (MTD).
I don't know any Memory Technology Device on my machine but can I omit this configuration option and build the kernel again?

Thx,
Amit