Actually, I meant that cups' lpr would run pdftops for you.
It is still up to pdftops to do the translation to postscript, and
then it is up to the configured printer filter to convert the
postscript to the printer's format. You say this doesn't work, what
exactly is the error? How is your system configured? What printer do
you use?

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:05:05 +0200, softkol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hagai,
>   Thanks but it just does not work.
>
>   The pdf file I am trying to print is not just plain text , it has tt fonts
> in Hebrew and GRAPHICS.
>
>   Are you sure cups can handle it.
>

>     Best Regards,
>
> Israel Shikler