I'm happy the initial idea evolves (as it tends to in open
environments) to find a new home.
There are still several stages we need to resolve if we want to
associate the linux-biz group to linked-in ..
Can it stilled be called IGLU? or do we need a naming change? IGBLUZ?
Can we still use the cute penguin with the "hamsa?"
Can we get a link from IGLU to the biz subpage where the linked-in
icon will be hosted?
When we resolve these we can commence actions to associate the groups.
Tzachi thanks for the idea
regards
Lior.

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:29:59 +0200, Ira Abramov
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Quoting Omer Zak, from the post of Thu, 09 Dec:
> > I, for one, would like to join Linux-IL-biz if one is started.
>
> oh, you mean there isn't one yet? that's why I keep getting bounces from
> the mail server :-)
>
> well, whoever is the current postmaster, please add a list on the
> server...
>
> --
> Old Man Winter
> Ira Abramov