OS version:  Debian Testing (Sarge), last update was performed yesterday
by aptitude.

Software versions:
  Ximian Evolution 1.4.6 (Debian package version 1.4.6-5)
  Epiphany 1.4.5 Web browser (Debian package version 1.4.5-2)

Problem:

Epiphany crashes too frequently.  Apparently it is sensitive to
malformed HTML in some cases.  I have experienced this problem during
the last few days.
So I want to have Evolution start another Web browser (I use mozilla)
when I click on links in E-mail messages and in the RSS Summary view.

However, I found nowhere in Evolution's configuration dialog a place
where I can set the Web browser.
I even tried to grep for 'epiphany' in plausible configuration files at
~/evolution, /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/apps/evolution and
/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/schemas/apps/evolution and this desperate
measure gained me no wisdom either.

Is there anything which I can do to have Evolution activate mozilla
rather than Epiphany?  Or should I wait for a more up-to-date version?
                                             Thanks,
                                                  --- Omer

I may be affiliated in any way.