Hi All,

I recently switched from Mandrake to Fedora Core 3. I heard a lot of good
things about it...

Being the newbie that I am - I wonder how do I get updates and new sources for
RPMs... In MDK I used the URPMI tool, here I found the up2date tool.

Thing is I tried to register to the rhn, now it says I need to complete
registartion with a product key from a card - but I have istalled the
download eddition...

Q1: How do I cancel the registartion so I can get updates?
Q2: How do I add channels to get more RPMs (i.e: crack attack, mplayer etc.)
Q3: How do I add the 4th CD ? I am missing rpmbuild - and I can't find it in
the Add / Remove Apps tool... Is there a konsole tool to find available
packages ?

Thanks

Amichai.