Hey,

As we slowly advance to the official annoncment,
I would like to invite people to participate in the discussion about
what we would want from a distribution which suppose to be fully
hebrew localised and aiming for the schools/universaties/goverment.

We already know openoffice is important,
And since ubuntu is gnome oriented (it does have kde but its gnome is
better supported/developed), the first task would be to translate gnome to
hebrew.

We invite people to join in [EMAIL PROTECTED] and help us
create high quality hebrew distribution.

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel