Good morning all

I recall having the same issue with k3b.

For some reason this was more common when i would change the 'label' of the CD
from "k3b project' to something else...leaving this field standard seemed to
solve the issue. The was not in 100% of the cases, but did occur the few
times i tried to modify the label.

Strange indeed

Ivor