Hi,
I want to write in hebrew utf8 in an mlterm terminal. When ever I launch
mlterm the mlterm opens for a split second and then exits with the
following message:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ mlterm Unable to open slave pseudo-terminal device
Unable to start - open_screen_intern() failed.

I am running debian (unstable) with fvwm as my windows manager. I found
the following link to a proposed debian bug, but it turns out that this
problem is not a bug with the package but only a specific problem when
using certain configurations:

Has anyone had this problem before and know how to solve it?

-- - Josh

GPG: 445F 7FB3 3D99 EE8C 99A4  4313 352D FFD4 02B2 C7F3