On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, Omer Zak wrote:

> Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:17:35 +0200
> From: Omer Zak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Looking for more LUGs to brainwash
>
> In addition to the well-known LUGs in Haifa, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, are
> there LUGs in other Israeli cities?
> The purpose of my question is to locate more opportunities to
> brainwash^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Heducate people about the subject of computer
> (and Linux in particular) accessibility to people with disabilities.

In the W2L events time two more communities popped up: BGU and BIU. BGU is
looking for lecturers, AFAIK (though not actively). Contact point is Ofer
Weisglass. I believe BIU only threw an installation party.

In Tel-Hai college, at least as of two years ago, when Nadav Rotem
(developer of a text summarizer) started to
study there, there was a community (or at least some lectures were given).
I have not heard about them since, but they may be happy to listen.

Orna.
--
Orna Agmon http://haifux.org/~ladypine/
ICQ: 348759096