On Monday February 28 2005 17:10, Elad Efrat wrote:
> do you have a picture?
> and congrats for having your id archived for eternity on the www

Hello and welcome! And with your first step you're already walking on my red
line, buddy. I did not approve your (rather tasteless IMO) comment, so you
subscribed to push it in....very clever. Considering the leak of personal
information, it is solely a choice of the owner to decide what and when
should be made public. I, surely speaking for the majority there, would
approve and encourage sound professional advice, be it posted to the list or,
preferrably, mailed privately to the original thread owner. Instead, you
decide to start with finger pointing, discouraging other member to post
information that is considered OT, but acceptable. How exactly that CV
concerns you? Are you a prospective employer? With that kind of cool haxx0r
kiddie attitude of yours, I have trouble believing it. Consider using your
mail client filtering features if you just can't fight the flame itch at your
fingertips. Worked miracles for me, there is no reason why it would not work
for you.

ATTN List subscribers: Please do not continue further on this thread with
comments, and mail me privately instead. Thank you.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Vasiliev Michael

Cynic, n.: